Wednesday 5 September 2012

You Belong With Me

iPod Shuffle Game time :D I love these, sometimes they make sense.
Instructions: Put your iPod on shuffle and press the next button for each question. The answer to the question is the title of the song.

My friends see me as: I Love College (Asher Roth)

My day will be like: Addicted (Saving Abel)

I’ll have a good day if I can just hear: Highway (Drake Bell)

Next time I’m in front of a crowd, I’ll say: We Love Like Vampires (Sparks The Rescue)

My message to the world has always been: Drop The Bombshell (PowerMan 5000)

Somewhere in my wedding vows, I will include: The One (Skillet)

My best friend is like: Anthem (Trivium)

My alter-ego is: Give You My All (Eyes Set To Kill)

Right now, I feel: Photograph (Weezer)

My innermost desire is: Downfall Of Us All (A Day To Remember)

What makes me happy is: Go That Far (Brett Michaels Band)

My birth was like: Absolutely (Nine Days)

My theme song: Story Of A Girl (Four Year Strong) 

My deepest secret is: Straight Out Of Line (Godsmack)

If I reached the top of Mount Everest, what I would scream: Citizen Soldier (3 Doors Down)

My favorite thing to do is: Let Me Be Myself (3 Doors Down)

The story of my life is: Crashing And Burning (Cinema Bizarre)

At my funeral they’ll play: Heaven Can Wait (We The Kings)

When I’m drunk I say: You Make It Real (James Morrison)

Behind my back, my friends think: Scars (Papa Roach)

If I got lost on a desert island, I would yell: I'm Outta Love (Anastacia)

When I’m in the shower, I sing: Enter Sandman (Metallica)

My love of life was inspired by the song: Ugly (Sugababes)

High school was like: Diverse City - In The End (Linkin Park)

My family is described by the song: Tribute (Tenacious D)

How will you die?: Mother May I (Eatmewhileimhot)

To cheer myself up I: Picture To Burn (Taylor Swift)

What will you call this?: You Belong With Me (Taylor Swift)



The ones in bold are the ones that made me giggle or smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment